10 Fascinating Facts About My Early Life



Hey there πŸ‘‹πŸ½ Did you know it’s December? Of course you do πŸ™„ But do you know it’s my Birth-month??? 😍😍 Guessed not!! It’s my month, hence all my December posts are going to be just about me! And this article is about my childhood facts. Before we dig into this, I want to appreciate all my readers, for the love y’all have shown, I love you guys and thank you so much for the support ❤️πŸ‘πŸΎ. Let’s get digging πŸ˜ˆπŸ™ˆ

1. Chubby Winnie
This picture doesn’t really portray how chubby I was as a baby, but I’m going to stick with this! And yes, as hard as it may be to believe that the skinny ass Winnie that I am now was ever chubby, I really was. 😫 and of course not, it didn’t stick with me, I’m slim now ☺️Whatever happened to those fats tho?







2. Only child πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§
It was just us trio!! My mum, my dad and I ❤️  It had its perks tho, the good, the bad and the ugly of being an only child. And no it didn’t stick, I enjoyed being the only one, till my brother came through 14 years later πŸ˜ͺ I had to give up almost everything for him and my parents attention was divided 70-30 😭 He’s still a blessing ❤️❤️



3. The Finger sucking baby 🀭
There’s no way this was going to stick with me!! 😫 It was one of my most embarrassing habit! I used to suck my finger a lot. Started with my thumb and graduated to the index finger and no amount of punishment from my parents could stop me, only a little silly crush I had in “Jss” 1 that was able to make me stop πŸ™‚ Story for another day πŸ˜‚



4. The bed-wetter πŸ’¦
I feel embarrassed even typing this but I used to “pee” on the bed. Couldn’t stop until I entered boarding school. 😭 It was really  embarrassing for me.





5. Little Einstein


I can’t even remember what it feels like to love reading 😫 but as a child, I had a mini-library with more books than what is shown in the picture above. I loved reading, at least I wasn’t mandated to read in order to obtain some marks. I just loved reading, but sadly it didn’t stick with me. Working on regaining this old habit once again.



6. Daddy’s Little girl🌸
I was daddy’s girl πŸ’πŸ½‍♀️ I’m STILL daddy’s girl 😍 I’ll always be daddy’s girl! Till he hands me over to someone else on the alter. He's one hell of a strong, loving and disciplined man, I wasn't born with a silver spoon but he made sure his baby girl never lacked anything she needed.

7. For the love of Cakes πŸŽ‚
My birthday has always been so special to me I can’t have “not” celebrating it. If I’m not celebrating it, I’m marking it with cakes and friends. Just something special! I still have this habit of attaching so much to birthdays. It’s always going to stick with me πŸ˜‚


8. The world is my playground!
If you know me personally, you’d know that I’m such a playful person. I’ve always been a playful child and I grew up to still give in to play. You can’t take that out of me, it still sticks with me😌 Life is too short to ALWAYS be stuck up.

9. Why school?


I’ve always had mixed emotions for school. It did stick with me. Today I’m loving school, tomorrow I’m wondering what I’m doing in school. I practically changed multiple schools multiple times. Attended 2 different nursery schools, a different primary school, 3 different secondary schools and currently, 2 different Universities. I can’t even imagine how my CV would be. 😭


10. Show me the pool 😍
It has always been a hobby to be in the pool. Even when I didn’t know how to swim, I still loved being in my swim-suit and playing in the pool. It’s one habit that still sticks with me. My love for pool is undying.



So basically, these are 10 facts from childhood that followed me through my teenage years while some ended where they did. Special appreciation to my adorable parents for giving me the opportunity to experience a life-time childhood I can never forget. Hey, it’s December, just in case you almost forgot. It’s my birth month. 😍😍


Comments

  1. Now i know a little more about you, awesome :) chubby Winnie :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you still are lovely and playful.😍✌

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful piece! Just that you didn't capture how it takes 10 hefty men to get you to eat a meal in 3 hours because you basically HATE Food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha πŸ˜‚ I’m really sad I didn’t include that, but thank you for highlighting it here in the comment, I’m sure future readers will get to read this. πŸ˜‚❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Things more important than money

How Failure Led To My Self Discovery