A New Phase

Heyooo!!! What’s up people? This is Winnie writing live to you from the comfort of her bedroom. Who say’s amazing ideas don’t come up at 1am???
Lol oh well, this is a new package from me to you. Notice this is a different blog site from my regular winnieijay.wordpress.com, and my tone of writing is quite different from my regular? That’s because I’m bout to serve y’all with a different delicacy. Okay enough with beating around the bush. Wait for it….. (Drum roll)… STARTING FROM NOW, alongside with my regular article blog post, I’M HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THAT I’M ONTO AN ENTERTAINMENT AND GOSSIP BLOG!!! Yaaaayy! Thanks to my wonderful and one in a million family who supports me big time as well as a very amazing person in my life Jason (wink) who is also a huge rock beside me that encouraged me to do this. I need not explain much about this new blog thingy because it’s self-explanatory. I am not only an article based blogger, I am now also an entertainment blogger and will be “yarning” my readers with interesting gist’s/gossips and that’s what’s up. Naturally, I don’t like gossip, but this gossip, I like because it’s serving three purpose. First, I’m satisfying my uttermost thirst for writing and secondly, I’d be entertaining you. Well thirdly, it’s my passion to write but hopefully along the line, the “mulla” flow’s in. So gossip that “might” earn me some dough what’s there not to like?
How about a little introduction?

My name is Winifred Badaiki, socially Winnie Ijay a native of Edo state. I’m “1997” years young and currently in my 3rd year in Valley View University, Oyibi Ghana. I enjoy writing, talking, singing, dancing (even though I’m terrible at it), baking, swimming, sleeping and eating. I have tons of hobbies’ so trust, I’m hardly bored. I’m the first freaking born and only girl (for now), so apparently I used to be daddy’s little girl but life happened and I grew up. Anyway we are just two in the family. I’m an aspiring entrepreneur, a vlogger and a blogger “my already established regular blog” You’ll get to know more about me as we grow together.  However you might want to subscribe to receive the gist directly and straight to your email, as well as a follow up. Don’t forget to leave a comment, anything at all! I love reading comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Things more important than money

How Failure Led To My Self Discovery